Autumn is officially here and I could not be more excited about the change of season! There’s just something about the crisp chill of jacket weather and changing leaves – fabulous tall boots and football season – that gets me every year. But the best part of fall simply has to be the baking season. From now until January, there’s just so many opportunities to bake up something delicious! Today I wanted to share some of the cupcakes recipes that I’m personally eyeing this year. A few of these you’ve seen here on the blog before. The others have been patiently waiting on my Pinterest cupcake board for far too long. It’s time to preheat that oven and get going! Here’s 10 Cupcakes to Bake This Fall!
1. You just can’t go wrong with this one – it’s one of our most popular fall recipes! Pumpkin Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. These pumpkin cupcakes are full of fall flavors featuring cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and then topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting.
2. Spiced Apple Cider Cranberry Cupcakes by American Heritage Cooking. Apple cider cinnamon cake is filled with an apple cider cranberry sauce, topped with a swirl of cinnamon cream cheese frosting and adorned with cinnamon sugar pie crust leaves and apple cider syrup.
3. Caramel Apple Cupcakes by Taste and Tell. Spiced cupcakes are filled with fresh apples and then topped with caramel sauce and a thick caramel icing.
4. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Cupcakes by Half Baked Harvest. Chocolate bourbon cupcakes stuffed with pecan pie filling with butter pecan frosting and bourbon glazed roasted pecans.
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes by Your Cup of Cake. A pumpkin spice cupcake with cream cheese frosting, caramel drizzles and straws for decoration.
6. Caramel Corn Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. Caramel cake topped with caramel frosting and festive caramel corn studded with candy corn, white chocolate chips and cashews.
7. Triple Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Life, Love & Sugar. A peanut butter cupcake filled with mini reese’s pieces and peanut butter chips topped with peanut butter icing. A peanut butter lover’s dream cupcake!
8. Spiced Zucchini Cupcakes by Cooking Classy. Soft and fluffy zucchini cupcakes, filled with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves topped with cream cheese frosting.
9. Apple Pie Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. Fresh apple cupcakes are stuffed with apple pie filling and topped with brown sugar cinnamon Swiss meringue buttercream!
10. Salted Caramel Hummingbird Cupcakes by Yummy Crumble. Hummingbird Cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, buttery salted caramel drizzled on top, and candied pecans.